This is a temporary destination page for the following 9 Free Speech, Fair Use, Nominative Use, and/or legitimate and reasonable purposes domains:
1. We'd like to welcome Thomas Wiegand to the Fierce Fibers family. Thomas, first name unconfirmed, is an aging German living in Thailand at:
291 Moo 2, Sanpakwan
Hang dong District
50230 Chiang Mai
Tel: 083 869 7732
He has a daughter in the age range of 7 to 9 years old. We don't recall the exact number. Other information is unconfirmed.
2. For a post related to Leonard Duboff, Portland, Oregon attorney
— blind like the superhero Matt Murdoch — kindly visit:
As a related note, I'm pleased to announce the following
new Fair Use Free Speech Legitimate
and Reasonable Purposes domain:
3. Note to attorneys: fiercefibers.legal is a dot-legal domain name and website that hosts a discussion of legal issues related to Fierce Fibers, LLC's fight to take down exactly the same discussion. This is as close to recursive Fair Use as you're likely to see. It has the potential to end up as humorous Streisand Effect as well.
4. The domain names and websites listed above may ultimately be distributed to different registrars and VPS hosts located in different countries around the world. They'll probably host synchronized content regardless.
5. A legal document related to Auke Kok, Fierce Fibers, LLC, and Minetest is expected to appear here in 2019. Auke Kok has, in fact, demanded, through his initial attorney, that the legal document be written. It will discuss:
* Copyright and trademark issues related to Fierce Fibers, LLC
* Legal issues related to Free Speech and Nominative Use
* Communications with third parties
* Stalking and harassment by a group that Auke Kok has, in part, led
* Felonies of other types committed by the group in question
* False and fraudulent allegations made by Auke Kok
* Possible abuse of process by Fierce Fibers, LLC
* Defamation by Auke Kok and his subordinates
* Possible perjury charges against Auke Kok and Stacey Serafin
* Applicability of the U.S. RICO Act to Auke Kok's group
* Statements related to spousal and child abuse that Auke Kok made on New Year's Day 2018
and legal issues of other types. The document is expected to be 10 to 15 pages long, though this is just a guess. It'll be snail-mailed, for legitimate and reasonable purposes, to people in Hillsboro, Oregon as well as other cities and states.
End of announcements. Thank you for your time.